Gateone and Email

Hi there,

Just setup yunohost and loving it so far. I have to questions though regarding Email as well as Gateone.

1 - Email:

I set up an account and setup RoundCube. I was testing it out by sending emails from it and sending emails to it. I noticed that I am able to send emails from it and receive them at the account I sent them too but when i send an email too it I do not receive the emails and get Delayed sending emails on the account sending the email to the yunohost email. Any reason why it is not receiving the emails?

2 - Gateone:

I installed gateone using the following link: https://github.com/Kloadut/gateone_ynh. It said it was successful but upon visiting the webpage associated with gateone I get a 402 Bad Gateway error. When I checked the status of gateone it said it was not enabled so I tried the following commands:

yunohost service start gateone AND service gateone start

I then rechecked the status of gateone using yunohost service status. But it was still not enabled. I have not been able to find any logs in regards to gateone to check why it is not starting up.

Any help with the above issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 - GateOne

If I remember well, GateOne has been replaced by “Shell in a Box” as default remote ssh web client.
“Shell in a Box” is less sexy, but it does the same job and it is directly available in Debian, without google code inside.

What do you mean ?

Isn’t your email marked as spam ?

Please, make an effort about redaction, because I barely understand the question.