Fluxbb & 502 Bad Gateway

Edit:
Nevermind, i found it. At the bottom of the page, there is a link called “[Moderate forum]”- obviously that’s the one to use.

First of all: Hello everybody, volunteer firefighter here who thought it would be a good idea to have a forum running for me and my colleagues.

So i installed fluxbb. Everything was smooth until i wanted to delete one post.

Now everytime i try to open the topic that contained said post, i get the following error:

502 Bad Gateway

I have a rough idea what that means but seem to be unable to troubleshoot.

Is there an easy way to just delete the post or the cache while still keeping the rest of the forum?

Thanks in advance!

Bonjour tout le monde, pompier volontaire ici qui a pensé que ce serait une bonne idée d’avoir un forum pour moi et mes camerades.

J’ai donc installé fluxbb. Tout allait bien jusqu’à ce que je veuille supprimer un message.

Maintenant, chaque fois que j’essaie d’ouvrir le sujet qui contenait ledit message, j’obtiens l’erreur suivante :

502 Bad Gateway

J’ai une idée approximative de ce que cela signifie, mais il semble que je ne puisse pas résoudre le problème.

Existe-t-il un moyen simple de supprimer le message ou le cache tout en conservant le reste du forum ?

Merci d’avance !

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.