Damned I fucked up my last comment !

Well… I was wrinting :

@tituspijean

I confirm my system is up-to-date.

Last 2 lines in verbose mode install:
+ sudo service nginx reload
Error: Installation failed

Thx

@nimch, can you do in the terminal sudo nginx -t ? and post here what returned this command ?

Of course :
nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful

@frju365
I guess everything is OK with this nginx -t because in case of failure the installation script reverses everything back to normal. :wink:

I think the problem lays with the mv command @nimch quoted earlier. If you are in a hurry and know how to do it, clone the repo, edit the install script and replace lines 78 and 79

sudo mkdir $final_path
sudo mv $tmp/$app $final_path/..

by

sudo cp -Rfv $tmp/$app $final_path/

Then run the moulinette with this local package. I will anyway look into it tonight.

1 Like

@tituspijean

I did :

git clone GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/flarum_ynh: Flarum, an open-source forum software, packaged for YunoHost /tmp/install_script_flarum
sudo vim /tmp/install_script_flarum/scripts/install

#sudo mkdir $final_path
#sudo mv $tmp/$app $final_path/…
sudo cp -Rfv $tmp/$app $final_path/

sudo yunohost app install /tmp/install_script_flarum --verbose

=> Success! Installation complete

Thx

1 Like

hi

@tituspijean

I saw you’ve updated flarum package so I removed successful hacky install and I’m trying “official” install again.
I have another error, I’ve opened an issue here.
Warning: ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table ‘flarum.api_keys’ doesn’t exist
Error: Installation failed

Hi ! Bonjour !
@nimch: can you open an issue on github ?
Thanks,
frju365

ok… already done. Sorry, @nimch, I haven’t seen it. thanks.

@frju365

Already done. Read my message again ! :smirk:

Should be fixed now !

1 Like

Success! Installation complete

Yes it is ! Thx

1 Like

cf. Application login by SSOwat or LDAP:

I’ve started a repo for a LDAP login extension for Flarum. I have only put together a preexisting code for a SAML2 auth extension and a LDAP class for PHP. Nothing is functional, yet.

I’ve created issues to specify what’s to be done with the code. Feel free to help !

I’m interesting. Can post the update of your work here ?

Thanks and Great work.
PS: Since you have packaged Flarum, I have discovered this wonderful software and now I like Flarum. :slight_smile:
frju365

LDAP authentication extension update : it works… if you have a user “test” with password “12345678”. :sweat_smile:
I’m having difficulties with storing parameters and getting the login and password on Flarum’s side, so everything is pretty much hardcoded so far.

Good news here!
Thanks for your time and efforts. :smile:
(I am keeping an eye on your Git repository for that specific topic in order to learn a bit, but I can’t be of any help :sweat:)

@jellium, @all,

I have managed to integrate SSOwat authentication into Flarum ! :smile: See this repository : https://github.com/tituspijean/flarum-ext-auth-ssowat

I think it is not optimal, but here is the route : user logs in through SSOwat’s own login page, then their credentials are passed to the Flarum extension, which connects to YunoHost’s LDAP server to retrieve their email.

There’s still one mishap. Flarum sends mixed messages upon signup : user is created, but Flarum says an error occured. Refreshing the page successfully makes the user logged in.
Once I fix this issue, I will integrate the extension in the Flarum package.

1 Like

:thumbsup: +1 :slight_smile:
Great work !

Can you guys try it the extension ? It needs more testers. :slight_smile:

Hi @tituspijean,
Thanks for your work!
I can’t manage to install the extension. It seems that I have a problem with the config in composer.json as I am invited to change the minimum-stability to allow for dev level (see here).
Despite my attempts, I can’t manage to install the extension and get the following error:

Do not run Composer as root/super user! See https://getcomposer.org/root for details
./composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
    - The requested package tituspijean/flarum-ext-auth-ssowat could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.

Potential causes:
 - A typo in the package name
 - The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
   see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.

Read <https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.

Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.

Hi, thanks for trying !

What is the command you have used ?

• composer complains about that you ran it as root
  • the error log doesn’t mention the “dev” option

Can you try to run sudo -u www-data composer require --dev "tituspijean/flarum-ext-auth-ssowat:*@dev" ?