Firefly-III: Upgrading to version 5.4.6~ynh1 results in loss of all data

My YunoHost server

Hardware: small VPS
YunoHost version: 4.0.8.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through the webadmin and, if needed, through SSH/console
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi everyone - and thank you so much for taking the time for reading this! For several months now I am a passionate and thankful user of yunohost and I am using firefly-iii quite a lot.

However, I do have a problem: When trying to upgrade my firefly-iii installation (from 5.2.0~ynh2 to 5.4.6~ynh1) that resulted in the loss of all data (my user account was deleted/not recognised anymore).

I do have a working backup of my old application and an export of all transactions in firefly-iii. Is there any way for me to upgrade without data loss or import all of my data from the old installation into a new installation? I’ve seen that there is a CSV importer tool but that seems to require an additional server to install (that I don’t have) and I don’t know whether that would even work as intended.

Thanks a lot for all of your time and effort!

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.