Failed to load Collabora Online - please try again later

Hi All!

I’ve installed yunohost (3.5.2.2) on my own server (Beelink N41) that I run at home. I can access this through ssh or webadmin. I haven’t done any tweeks on the system.

I’m enjoying using yunohost, thanks for the hard work :slight_smile:

I’ve installed nextcloud (15.0.5), I’ve installed the collabora plugin (3.2.4) for nextcloud. I’ve then installed the collabora application (1.0) upon my server with its own subdomain and configured the document server settings in nextcloud to point to collabora.

When I try opening a document in nextcloud however, I get the message " Failed to load Collabora Online - please try again later".

If I check the nextcloud settings, I get the following warning.

• PHP does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv(“PATH”) only returns an empty response. Please check the installation documentation :arrow_upper_right: for PHP configuration notes and the PHP configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.

Can anyone help me debug this please? I’d really like to be able to get this to work.

Vous pouvez me répondre soit en anglais soit en français ! :wink:

Thanks in advance.
Lee

So eh, how did you do that exactly

I installed the collabora plugin directly from within nextcloud.

I installed the collabora application from the yunohost community application list directly from the yunohost admin interface.

In the collabora online settings from within nextcloud, I set “URL (and Port) of Collabora Online-server”
to point to my server, ie https://office.myserver:9980

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.