Failed installation Calibre Web

Hi everyone !

My YunoHost server

Hardware: computer
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.1
I have access to my server : through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I just setup my first Yunohost server with several app.
I tried to install Calibre-Web to read my ebooks and comics but it failed.
Here is the log : https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/amibemukew

Does somebody got the same problem at a time and know how to make Calibre-Web install without problem ?

Thank you !

It’s a problem during the build of the wheel dependency.

The app is level 8 so i guess it’s an error that didn’t arrive on our automatic test tools.

I’m not going to look further, because I need information from the support request template that you would normally have to complete (kind of hardware, yunohost version, …). Please edit your topic or answer on it, with the info of the template. You can get the template by trying to create a new topic.

Thank you for your answer. Post edited.

error: Can not find Rust compiler

Strangely that error showed up in a bunch of other app so I was about to say it’s a general issue … but our automatic tests in fact don’t reproduce this for Calibreweb … So it may be related to using an ARM architecture or something else …

I’m going to try with the 64bits version.

CONFIRMED : Working on 64bits version of Yunohost.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.