Error while updating Roundcube: Unable to install core dependencies with Composer

Unfortunately the update broke something, I don’t know if I am right but could this issue relate to: Need Help: Authentication Failure when Sending Emails via Yunohost Mail Server?

I checked the logs but there is nothing to check everything seems to be fine (only the usual hacker attempts), same for diagnosis.

EDIT: FOR NOW I RESTORED THE PREVIOUS VERSION FROM MY BACKUP, THAT SEEMS TO WORK FINE.

EDIT II: Even after updating to the latest stable release 11.2.10.3, the update seems to fail. So, recovering from the backup (everything fine), I attempted to install the update again, but encountered the same error as above. Reverting back to the backup version (everything good), I tried the manual backup process again, only to find it broken once more.

Next, I attempted to resolve the issue by completely removing Roundcube and then trying a reinstallation. However, this resulted in a complete 5xx error for all of Roundcube. Frustrated, I reverted back to the backup again, and everything returned to normal.

It seems like I’m stuck in a loop of failed updates and broken installations. Any advice or suggestions on how to resolve this recurring issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!