Error when running system-update

Hello

In the admin panel I am looking for new updates, however, I get the error wordpress is not installed. I then went in to my machine and tried to install WordPress, but it will have that I remove some applications - including YunoHost. How do I solve this problem?

Please see below for what will happen when I try to install WordPress:

root@Yuno:~# sudo aptitude install wordpress
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  apache2{a} apache2-bin{a} apache2-data{a} apache2-utils{a} libao-common{a} libao4{a} 
  libapache2-mod-php5{a} libapr1{a} libaprutil1{a} libaprutil1-dbd-sqlite3{a} libaprutil1-ldap{a} 
  libflac8{a} libjs-cropper{a} libjs-jquery{a} libjs-mediaelement{a} libjs-prototype{a} 
  libjs-scriptaculous{a} libogg0{a} libphp-phpmailer{a} libspeex1{a} libvorbis0a{a} libvorbisenc2{a} 
  libvorbisfile3{a} mysql-client{a} mysql-client-5.5{ab} php-getid3{a} vorbis-tools{a} wordpress 
  wordpress-l10n{a} wordpress-theme-twentyfifteen{a} 
0 packages upgraded, 30 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 15,4 MB of archives. After unpacking 108 MB will be used.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 mariadb-client-core-10.0 : Conflicts: mysql-client-5.5 but 5.5.55-0+deb8u1 is to be installed.
                            Breaks: virtual-mysql-client-core which is a virtual package.
 mysql-client-5.5 : Breaks: virtual-mysql-client which is a virtual package.
                    Breaks: virtual-mysql-client-core which is a virtual package.
 mariadb-server-core-10.0 : Breaks: mysql-client-5.5 but 5.5.55-0+deb8u1 is to be installed.
 mariadb-client-10.0 : Breaks: mysql-client but 5.5.55-0+deb8u1 is to be installed.
                       Breaks: mysql-client-5.5 but 5.5.55-0+deb8u1 is to be installed.
                       Breaks: virtual-mysql-client which is a virtual package.
 mariadb-server-10.0 : Breaks: mysql-client-5.5 but 5.5.55-0+deb8u1 is to be installed.
The following actions will resolve these dependencies:

Remove the following packages:                       
1)     mariadb-client-10.0                                
2)     mariadb-client-core-10.0                           
3)     mariadb-server                                     
4)     mariadb-server-10.0                                
5)     mariadb-server-core-10.0                           
6)     yunohost                                           
7)     yunohost-admin                                     

Keep the following packages at their current version:
8)     mysql-client [Not Installed]                       

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]