Error 500 occurred when i want install app

hi, I installed yunohost on my vps, when i want to install app, error 500 occurred.
please help me to fix it.

YunoHost encountered an internal error
Really sorry about that.
You should look for help on the forum or the chat to fix the situation, or report the bug on the bugtracker.
The following information might be useful for the person helping you:
Error: "500"

Action: "GET" /yunohost/api/apps/manifest?app=pluxml&locale=en

Error message:
Could not fetch source files, is the URL correct?

Does the diagnosis complains about anything such as lack of internet connectivity …?

here is my system Diagnosis Details

And does the issue persists if you retry ? Are you able to install a “dummy” app such as Hextris for example ?

hi, Thanks to reply
I reinstalled os and yunohost again but this problem not solved. in addition on begin yunohost installation the curl https://install.yunohost.org | bash Command not able to download script and begin installation. i download and run it manually. this is download error:

$ curl https://install.yunohost.org | bash
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:05:00 --:--:--     0
curl: (28) Operation timed out after 300864 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

These days internet service is under heavy restriction from Iran government side, does it may be a issue of that restriction?

Blockquote
Are you able to install a “dummy” app such as Hextris for example ?

it gets the same error described below:

YunoHost encountered an internal error
Really sorry about that.
You should look for help on the forum or the chat to fix the situation, or report the bug on the bugtracker.
The following information might be useful for the person helping you:
Error: "500"

Action: "GET" /yunohost/api/apps/manifest?app=hextris&locale=en

Error message:
Could not fetch source files, is the URL correct?

Uuuuuh yeah that would explains a lot … I’m thinking maybe github.com is blacklisted maybe ?

What if you try to run curl -L github.com, does this displays some html code, or does it displays a bunch of errors ?

I able to surface around github.com and download package from it by desktop browsers but download it from server command line get fails.

Based on search this error is issue off Curl SSL checker error, not result of government restriction

The problem is that the site supports only ciphers that are no longer considered secure, i.e. ciphers based on 3DES and RC4. The default ciphers in the SSL library do not include these ciphers for security reasons.

refer to forum link
Please help me to solve it.

curl -L github.com not has any responding but curl -tls-max 1.2 github.com return site HTML structure
refer link

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.