Échec récurrent accès accès web

Hello,

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home…
YunoHost version: x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH through the webadmin after checkrestart
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Every day web access fail until a checkrestart except mastodon still running which update fail.

sudo checkrestart
Found 2 processes using old versions of upgraded files
(1 distinct program)
(1 distinct packages)

Of these, 1 seem to contain systemd service definitions or init scripts which can be used to restart them.
The following packages seem to have definitions that could be used
to restart their services:
rspamd:
	1616	/usr/bin/rspamd
	1615	/usr/bin/rspamd
These are the initd scripts:
service rspamd restart

https://cayra.info/zerobin/?9290e0ff047c7a97#k0GMa8+ny4XsGdgX61A25QnMh692VL4ts44rddNZOEI=

:fr: Modèle de message (français)

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: Raspberry Pi à la maison.
Version de YunoHost: x.x.x
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin après un checkrestart
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Tous les jours l’accès web échoue jusqu’à ce que j’effectue un checkrestart en ssh à l’exception de mastodon dont les mises à jour échouent.

sudo checkrestart
Found 2 processes using old versions of upgraded files
(1 distinct program)
(1 distinct packages)

Of these, 1 seem to contain systemd service definitions or init scripts which can be used to restart them.
The following packages seem to have definitions that could be used
to restart their services:
rspamd:
	1616	/usr/bin/rspamd
	1615	/usr/bin/rspamd
These are the initd scripts:
service rspamd restart

https://cayra.info/zerobin/?9290e0ff047c7a97#k0GMa8+ny4XsGdgX61A25QnMh692VL4ts44rddNZOEI=

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.