Données partagées et non partagées dans Nextcloud /shared and unshared data in Nextcloud

Bonjour, dans nextcloud, l’ensemble des utilisateurs yunohost ont accès à l’ensemble des données des autres utilisateurs, y compris les données non partagées. Je souhaite que certaines données puissent ne pas être partagées. Est-ce possible ? Comment puis-je m’y prendre. Merci !

Hello, on nextcloud, all yunohost users have access to all other users’ data, including unshared data. I would like some data not to be shared. Is it possible ? How can I go about it? Thank you !

Hi @py_more, this is very strange, never had such issue.
Can you describe a bit more ? "Where are the unshared files in your user’s interface ?
Are you using an external drive ?
How many users do you have ? Did you create every new user through Yunohost admin webpage ?
Did you carefully check that you were on the “good” user while testing ? Sometimes it’s “hard” to log out from Nextcloud and there can be discrepancies between who is logged on Yunohost SSO, and who is logged in Nextcloud.

sorry, @Limezy you had seen well, the problem came from the firefox cache.

Sometimes it’s “hard” to log out from Nextcloud and there can be discrepancies between who is logged on Yunohost SSO, and who is logged in Nextcloud.

Problem fixed ! Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Perfect ! Don’t know why but since few versions there are some strange logout problems with the SSO and Nextcloud. It’s never a big deal for personal use, but when I need to make some multi-users tests, I always use several Firefox “Private windows”.