Disable SSO (not LDAP)?

Hello everyone,

is there a way to disable SSO without disabling LDAP?

Unfortunately, there are issues with logout when using Nextcloud in YunoHost (if you want to log out of Nextcloud, it doesn’t work if you’re still logged in to YunoHost; if you log out of YunoHost, you still have to separately log out of Nextcloud because the session continues). That’s why it would be interesting to know if it’s possible to only disable SSO.

Thank you.

Can someone please help me?

What I found out: When you directly access the subdomain, for example, of Nextcloud, and the user is not logged in on the YunoHost server itself, the Nextcloud login window appears (provided that visitors/guests are allowed in the permissions of YunoHost).

However, once you log in to the YunoHost portal itself (for example, to change the password), the next time you log out of Nextcloud, the YunoHost login will be restored directly (the bug is known).

My solution would be to disable SSO injection. How can I do that? Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.