Custom Webapp failed installation

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 3.6.5.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello,

I can’t install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/my_webapp_ynh anymore.
Here is the log of the failed installation: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/qeqadabono.

I have already installed and remove multiple instance of this app on my server.

Thanks for you help!

Apparently there’s a syntax issue in /etc/ssh/sshd_config :

2019-12-01 11:58:40,996: WARNING - déc. 01 11:46:01 ynh.thomasduquet.com sshd[924]: /etc/ssh/sshd_config line 64: Directive 'PrintMotd' is not allowed within a Match block

Which is probably related to the fact that my_webapp inject custom stuff in the config file … (c.f. here)

1 Like

Thanks @Aleks

Here is what I got in my sshd_config file:

##-> my_webapp                                                                                                                                                                  
# Hardening user connection                                                                                                                                                     
Match User webapp1                                                                                                                                                              
  ChrootDirectory %h                                                                                                                                                            
  ForceCommand internal-sftp                                                                                                                                                    
  AllowTcpForwarding no                                                                                                                                                         
  PermitTunnel no                                                                                                                                                               
  X11Forwarding no                                                                                                                                                              
##<- my_webapp

So I already have a custom webapp installed, working good.
When I try to install another instance, the name of the new instance is:

• ID my_webapp

Shoudn’t it be my_webapp_2? Does it why the install fails?

Is that … everything there is ?

… Yes, but where / when do you see that information exactly …

No, c.f. the error message in the previous post, the issue is that there’s a Directive 'PrintMotd' ... within a Match block

Can you see this in the sshd_config ?

I’m so sorry, I’ve found the cause of the issue, and that was something I had put in sshd_config:

# permit root login                                                                                                                                      
Match Address (my home ip)                                                                                                                             
      PermitRootLogin yes                                                                                                                              

I deleted it and the app install itself perfectly.
Apparently I made a mistake with this. I was trying to access to my yunohost server in FTP, but anyway it didn’t work.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.