Could not update noho.st certificate

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS hosted in home server
YunoHost version: 11.2.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I have a noho.st in my server together with another domain on a dyndns ip.

I tried to renew the noho.st certificate by the command line with --no-check option because it does not work from the automatic update neither from the web admin page and I get this error

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:          

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/yunohost/certificate.py", line 390, in ce
rtificate_renew
    _fetch_and_enable_new_certificate(domain, no_checks=no_checks)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/yunohost/certificate.py", line 515, in _f
etch_and_enable_new_certificate
    raise YunohostError("certmanager_cert_signing_failed")
yunohost.utils.error.YunohostError: Could not sign the new certificate

(Full log at https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ufuqegawet)

I could update the certificate for the other domain using the command line with --no-check option.

Somehow the .well-known/acme-challenge path for Let’s Encrypt validation got redirected to youyr webadmin. That is definitely not normal.

Are you sure your noho.st domain is properly configured? Is your Diagnosis complaining about it? Have you tweaked the NGINX configuration files?

I don’t know if it is important but I forgot to mention that this installation comes from a testing installation made for testing.

I have some errors about the domains for the DNS configuration but I thought the errors came from the lack of the static IP. I have also to update the dyndns with the --force option.

I didn’t tweaked that configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.