[Coturn] TURN and STUN server

How do I obtain the necessary TURN domain (turn.domain.lts), given that I already have a ynh.fr domain? Is that something that the YunoHost admins can set up for me?

You do it by yourself, in the webadmin

• Go to Domains
  • add a domain
  • choose I already have a domain
  • edit turn.mydomain.ynh.fr
  • next first return to Diagnosis (you need first run Diagnosis to have a letā€™s encrypt certificate
  • Go back on Domains
  • Install letā€™s encrypt certificate

I think is possible do this

I want to give a try to a coturn server. The last time i tested it, iā€™m not sure if i really used it because i donā€™t know which ports should be forwarded.
To use it with Nextcloud talk, which ports should be opened on my router and forwarded to my yunohost server? is the firewall correctly configured or do i have to add ports manually?

Iā€™ve followed the instructions exactly, including making sure that port 5349 on my router is open and forwards to the computer where yunohost is installed. Someone external to my LAN can join a nextcloud talk call, but it never fully connectsā€¦no video or audio. A circle keeps spinning. I even tried with a different ISP, no luck.

What could I be doing wrong? Where can I find a log with any error messgaes?

Merciā€™

Canā€™t pass the Trickle ICE test: not reachable? every time. I tried installing it on a domain and subdomain, tried to find a solution on our forum - no success ( Testing port : Connection to ports 443 & 5349 succeded). Iā€™m going to use it for SimpleXChat

YunoHost 11.2.4, VPS