Connexion Webmin 11.1

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Serveur Kimsufi KS-4C
YunoHost version: 11.1 ?
I have access to my server : SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : Just instlall 11.1

Description of my issue

Hello,

I just did the 11.1 upgrade and I can’t connect to the Webmin. I didn’t have an admin user in my user console. I thought that I could connect with the user who has the mail alias admin@mon_domaine.fr but it doesn’t seem to be the case. Normally I have 2 users on my instance, one that I use for some apps and another with a more secure password that I use for other apps and that I think is the first account I created. Before the upgrade I was connecting to the Webmin with a different password than the one I use for these two users and it doesn’t work if I try it with “admin” login.

I have access to my server with ssh but I can’t see what command to use.

# yunohost user list
users: 
  alex: 
    fullname: Alex Gb
    mail: alex@gb-co.fr
    mailbox-quota: 1024M
    username: alex
  gbd: 
    fullname: GB Co
    mail: adm@gb-co.fr
    mailbox-quota: 500M
    username: gb
# yunohost user group list
groups: 
  all_users: 
    members: 
      - alex
      - gb
  visitors: 
    members: 

# yunohost user info gb
loginShell: /bin/bash
mail-aliases: 
  - admin@gb-co.fr
  - webmaster@gb-co.fr
  - postmaster@gb-co.fr
  - no-reply@matter.gb-co.fr
  - urbackup@gb-co.fr
  - qnap-notif@gb-co.fr
mail-forward: 
mailbox-quota: 
  limit: 500M
  use: 3.0K (0%)

Would you know how I can fix this?

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: Serveur Kimsufi KS-4C
Version de YunoHost: 11.1 ?
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? Je viens de faire l’update 11.1

Description du problème

Bonjour,

Je viens de faire la maj 11.1 et je n’arrive plus à me connecter à la Webmin. Je n’avais pas d’utilisateur admin dans ma console utilisateur. J’ai donc pensé que je pourrais me connecter avec l’utilisateur qui a l’alias mail admin@mon_domaine.fr mais ça ne semble pas être le cas. Normalement j’ai 2 utilisateurs sur mon instance, un qui me sert pour certaines applis et un autre avec un mot de passe plus sécurisé qui me sert sur d’autres applis et qui je pense est le 1er compte que j’ai créé. Avant la maj je me connectais à la Webmin avec un mdp qui était différent de celui que j’utilise pour ces deux utilisateurs et qui ne fonctionne pas si je le tente avec l’identifiant admin.

J’ai accès à mon serveur en ssh mais je ne vois pas quelle commande passer.

# yunohost user list
users: 
  alex: 
    fullname: Alex Gb
    mail: alex@gb-co.fr
    mailbox-quota: 1024M
    username: alex
  gbd: 
    mailbox-quota: 500M
# yunohost user group list
groups: 
  all_users: 
    members: 
      - alex
      - gb
  visitors: 
    members: 

# yunohost user info gb
loginShell: /bin/bash
mail-aliases: 
  - admin@gb-co.fr
  - webmaster@gb-co.fr
  - postmaster@gb-co.fr
  - no-reply@matter.gb-co.fr
  - urbackup@gb-co.fr
  - qnap-notif@gb-co.fr
mail-forward: 
mailbox-quota: 
  limit: 500M
  use: 3.0K (0%)

Sauriez-vous comment je peux réparer ça ?

Then it looks like the migration didnt suceed. Lets try to rerun it:

yunohost tools migrations run

##English

Hello @Aleks ,

I have just passed the command here is the result:

# yunohost tools migrations run
Info: Running migration 0026_new_admins_group...
Info: Creating a backup of LDAP database and apps settings prior to the actual migration.
Success! User info changed
Info: attribute 'mail' with value 'admin@gb-co.fr' is not unique
Warning: Could not migrate... trying to roll back the system.
Info: System rolled back.
Error: Migration 0026_new_admins_group did not complete, aborting. Error: Could not update the group 'admins': LDAP attribute 'mail' already exists with value 'admin@gb-co.fr'
Info: The operation 'Run migrations' could not be completed. Please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log share 20230208-171419-tools_migrations_migrate_forward' to get help

Do you need the logs or is this message enough? Do I have to delete the email admin@gb-co.fr from my GB user?

Thanks for you’re help

##Français

Bonjour,

Je viens de passer la commande voici le résultat:

# yunohost tools migrations run
Info: Running migration 0026_new_admins_group...
Info: Creating a backup of LDAP database and apps settings prior to the actual migration.
Success! User info changed
Info: attribute 'mail' with value 'admin@gb-co.fr' is not unique
Warning: Could not migrate... trying to roll back the system.
Info: System rolled back.
Error: Migration 0026_new_admins_group did not complete, aborting. Error: Could not update the group 'admins': LDAP attribute 'mail' already exists with value 'admin@gb-co.fr'
Info: The operation 'Run migrations' could not be completed. Please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log share 20230208-171419-tools_migrations_migrate_forward' to get help

Tu as besoins des logs ou ce message te suffit ? Il faut que je supprime le mail admin@gb-co.fr de mon utiliateur GB ?

Merci pour ton aide.

Yes

It would also help if you can tell which version YunoHost you are running with yunohost --version because this bug is not supposed to happen anymore

Here’s my Yunohost version

# yunohost --version 
yunohost: 
  repo: stable
  version: 11.1.6
yunohost-admin: 
  version: 11.1.5
moulinette: 
  version: 11.1.4
ssowat: 
  version: 11.1.4

I deleted the admin email. Should I try this command again ?

yunohost tools migrations run

Yes

Thanks a lot @Aleks I had to delete the webmaster & postmaster emails too. Can I put them back on my account?

No, they are now part of the “admins” group, so you’re automatically part of the recipient of the “webmaster@” etc. emails if you’re part of the “admins” group

Ok thank you very much @Aleks, you are always a great help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.