Collabora + Collabora online (nextcloud plugin)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: nuc intel i3
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.1
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

i installed “collabora” application on a subdomain and it works and i can reach it on the subdomain. then i installed nextcloud plugin “collabora online” und gave the subdomain as path to the collabora server. works great and i have a document server. after a day its broken and a look in firefox debugging console gave : " Cookie SSOwAuthRedirect" is refuted, its expired". the collabora online plugin doesn’t connect the collabora backend anymore. i flush cache took another browser, so its not about browser cache.
thank you for help and have a nice day

Hi @emo,

The collabora + nextcloud is a tricky setup, I’ve personnaly had a few hicups along the way.

Are you properly logged in to yunohost when that error occurs ? In some case you can still be logged in to nextcloud, but not yunohost, so that might be your problem.

In case you don’t find a solution here in the forum, you might have more luck by reporting your problem to the maintainers of the app on GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh: Collabora package for YunoHost (if you have a github account).

hi @arthurlutz, thx for your hint. sadly that’s not the reason and to time i’m not on github. Can i renew that "Cookie “SSOwAuthRedirect” by hand?
thx, for answering, stay healthy

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.