Can't monitor system: Server monitoring is not enabled

Hi.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2 at home
YunoHost version: 3.4.2.4
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : Yes–I am running on an intranet with LAN addresses.

Description of my issue

Ultimately, I am trying to get roundcube to work. Clicking on “send” is ignored. (I can receive mail.)
I don’t know how to access the appropriate log entries.

Also, I get “Server monitoring is not enabled” messages. Glances is enabled but “exited” (don’t know why)

Je visite Paris en 6 semaines mais ma Francais n’est pas si bon.

Well, clearly no one can solve my problem. So maybe all I can do is reinstall from scratch and hope my problems go away but if I do that, can someone tell me how to backup my wordpress and restore it after a reinstall?

C.f. this topic (in french) discussing the same issue : Erreur avec le service GLANCES (Errno 1)

Basically Glances integration has not been maintained for something like 3+ years, and this error message regularly shows up to some user. Not sure why. But in any case it’s not a critical issue, and I doubt that reinstalling will do anything.

As explained in the french topic, if there’s nobody to maintain the integration of glances in YunoHost, it will eventually get dropped at some point (at least so that users stop to (legitimately) report this error message…). In my opinion I never found it so useful and there’s just already too many things to do in the project to work on this.

I get the message less frequently now.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.