Cannot generate a new letsencrypt ssl certificate

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Homemade NAS at home
YunoHost version: 3.6.5.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : YES : my whole instance runs on a lxd container. Never ran in specific troubles. I also use a domain with a Umlaut (the ‘¨’) as my main domain.

Hello everyone,

I’ve been trying those past few days to generate a new certificate for a domain I own. I’ve got multiple subdomains with whom I encountered no problem.

Somehow It’s just this one : social.spätz.li (keep in mind that the Umlaut doesnt change anything)
all of the other ones are perfectly fine. I can even regenerate them without stumbling on a specific issue.

However this one raises the same error everytime I try to setup this new letsencrypt certificate :confused:

Diagnostic file : https://paste.yunohost.org/ehajadegoz

Okay I somehow fucked up a nginx configuration file, which explains why it could not complete it. I simply had to do a yunohost tools regen-conf -f and then I managed to regenerate this letsencrypt ssl certificate.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.