Bitwarden - Android App (Cert problem)

Deutsch:
Hallo, ich habe Bitwarden unter Yunohost auf einem PC installiert.
Bitwarden funktioniert über die Webseite und im Browser mit dem Plugin. Nur in der Android-App funktioniert es leider nicht.
Ich erhalte den Fehler:
“Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Exception message: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found”.
Muss ich in der App noch etwas einstellen oder wo liegt der Fehler?

English:
Hello, I installed Bitwarden on Yunohost on a PC.
Bitwarden works via the website and in the browser with the plugin. Unfortunately, it does not work in the Android app.
I get the error:
“There has been an error… Exception message: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found”.
Do I still have to adjust something in the app or what is the problem?

Eeeeh wokay, not sure how to help but just to make sure : did you install a lets encrypt certificate on that domain ?

Deutsch:
Hallo und Danke für die schnelle Antwort.
Nein habe ich nicht.
Die Webseite ist zwar HTTPS verschlüsselt, aber ich habe kein Zertifikat installiert, das war alles Yunohost für mich gemacht.
Kannst du mir sagen wie ich das machen muss oder gibt es eine passende Anleitung?
Ich selber habe keine für mich verständliche Anleitung gefunden.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.

English:
Hello and thanks for the quick reply.
No I did not.
The website is HTTPS encrypted, but I didn’t install a certificate, Yunohost did all that for me.
Can you tell me how to do it or is there a suitable guide?
I myself have not found any instructions that I can understand.
Thanks in advance.

Deutsch:
Dein Stichwort war richtig, es lag am Zertifikat und die installation sehr einfach.
Mit folgender Anleitung hat es funktioniert.

Ich bin begeistert von Yunohost.
Danke für deine Hilfe.

English:
Your keyword was correct, it was due to the certificate and the installation was very easy.
It worked with the following instructions.

I am excited about Yunohost.
Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.