Automatic redirection to my already deleted noho.st-Domain and ssl-errors

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 at home
YunoHost version: 3.8.4.9 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH and through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi there, I tested out yunohost a few days ago on my pi 3 and registered the domain steinhmor.noho.st during the installation-process.
Because my pi is at home and my ip is constantly changing, i use duckdns.org and registered the domain steinhost.duckdns.org, which should redirects to my ip.
I later requested the domain steinhmor.noho.st to be deleted and wanted to fully use the dyndns-domain but when i open steinhost.duckdns.org, im still redirected to the deleted noho.st-domain and get an ssl-cert-error.
I thought, the domain steinhmor.noho.st is deleted, so how can my duckdns-domain still be automaticly redirected to this domain?

SSL-Error:

Subject: yunohost.org

Issuer: yunohost.org

Expires on: 17.02.2021

Current date: 28.07.2020

PEM encoded chain:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

Did you also delete it from your server …?

Hi Aleks,
yes, i deleted it in the webinterface and ran the commands as suggested here: https://yunohost.org/#/dns_nohost_me
sudo rm /etc/cron.d/yunohost-dyndns && sudo rm -r /etc/yunohost/dyndns

Can you try to cat /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent

Maybe there’s an old redirection to the initial main domain (old buggy thing that should be fixed in Yunohost code now)

{
    "redirected_urls": {
        "/": "steinhmor.noho.st/yunohost/admin"
    }
}

yeah, this looks like you described it!
I just changed it to my new domain and now the problem no longer exists :slight_smile:
Thanks for your quick response and the solution!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.