Alpha-stage testing for YunoHost 12.0 on Debian Bookworm (but not yet for the Bullseye→Bookworm migration)

I can’t connect my nextcloud synchronisation client: error 401.

Perhaps this isn’t related to the fact that it’s the alpha version: if anyone can tell me whether they have the same problem or not. I could create another topic if necessary.

The problem seems to be the same as the one created 1 year ago here
I’ve read the whole thread… I’ve tested the suggested commands. But either what needs to be checked is ok, or it doesn’t change anything. I still get the 401 error.
The only thing I don’t have is the line "use_remote_user_var_in_nginx_conf": false, in /etc/ssowat/config.json…
I tried adding it by hand in the right place, restarting the nginx service (I didn’t see any sso service), then trying to connect again: but nothing, error 401…

I also noticed that the following libraries had not been installed: php-json php-xml php-php-gettext php-pear php-mbstring
I’m comparing this to an older installation that I have on hand, on the current stable branch of yunohost (I haven’t listed the php packages in version 7 that are installed with version 8).
Even installing them still doesn’t work…

I didn’t specify. But the rest of the installation works perfectly: I have full access (without any errors) to my nextcloud interface (well, there’s just the little error linked to sso, mentioned above, but I think that’s another problem).

I confess I don’t really know where to look for this error.

Does anyone have the same error? If not, I’ll create another thread to discuss it :wink: